Doughmamma is celebrating it’s one year anniversary this Valentine’s Day here and on the wonderful Huffington Post! As a thank you to Doughmamma readers, we will be giving away an organic baking box to one lucky winner announced March 1st, 2016. This baking box will include: organic sugars, flour, cocoa, Lars pearl sugar (for the amazing Liege waffles), my favorite vanilla paste and some lovely little kitchen surprises.
Contest begins February 14-February 24th.
Step 1: LIKE this post on Doughmamma.com and at the Huffington post.
Step 3: SHARE this post on Facebook.
Step 2: Sign up for our weekly EMAIL post at Doughmamma.com.
Step 3: Email me at: email@example.com with the subject heading: Doughmamma Giveaway. You are only required to fill in the subject area but if you would like to say more, I would love to hear from you.
One lucky winner will be randomly selected and will be notified via email prior to March 1st. The winner will provide us with their mailing address via email and the Doughmamma gift box will be sent March 1st. There may be a 24 hr delay between publishing here and on the Huffington Post.
Good Luck to everyone, I am so excited to do this giveaway!
This Valentine’s Day, why not try something a little more flirty and dare I say dirty, with this delicious espresso martini. With its smooth espresso base, subtle notes of chocolate and velvety finish, this cocktail will not only dazzle your special someone, it will give you a little caffeine to keep you up – when it counts.
- 1 oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 oz of Kahlua coffee liquor
- 1 oz of white creme de cacao - try Tempus Fugit Creme de Cacao
- 1½ oz of cold espresso
- 1 oz of shaved chocolate
- 1 oz of finely ground drinking cocoa
- 1 oz finely ground espresso beans plus a few for garnish
- Wet the rim of your martini glass. In a wide shallow bowl or plate, mix your drinking cocoa and finely ground espresso. Dip the rim of your glass in the cocoa and espresso mixture.
- Put all liquid ingredients in a shaker, fill with ice, shake vigorously and pour into a Martini glass.
- Shave chocolate using a Microplane or box grater, place a pinch of chocolate in the middle of your drink and place an espresso bean in the center.